Sunday 14 August 2011

Horrible Histories

Just the average night with my brother, watching ABC3 when Horrible Histories. There used to be a time when I would be like, 'Eww...that show is *insert obscene face*.' But one day I really started watching it.
First thing I noticed, was Matthew Baynton. Oh God, why oh why, isn't he in some major Hollywood picture starring along Keria Knightly? ( They would make such a cute couple!) The talents he has, the looks - hell yeah. If I had my own list of the 100 sexiest men alive, he would definately make the top 10.
Second thing, the show is brilliant. Not only does it make learning about history fun, it is hilarious! Watching this, gives history a whole new dimension and not something which is like, 'Yeah, whatever. Who cares, didn't it happen like a million years ago?' History I liked before. Now I like it even more. And may I dare say it, I LOVE it.
Thirdly, Matthew Baynton writes the series. Is he talented or what?! and he sings as well and has his own band and everything and even a solo career!
Lots of Bayntony Love,
Cherry.

The Uberly talented Matthew Baynton
Classic British boy, eh? I see, Collin Firth in him.
The absolute PERFECT fan-vid! ENjoy!

1 comment: